Canara Bank PO Syllabus: Canara Bank conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Canara Bank PO Syllabus for candidates preparing for canara bank PO exam are mentioned below.
Canara Bank PO Syllabus details:
Canara Bank PO Syllabus is of two ways as written test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
1. Written test:
Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. English Language.
4. General Awareness.
2. Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the syllabus for objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of 4 sections as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English.
2. Computer subject is there in objective paper?
Ans: Computer subject is not there in objective paper.
3. Syllabus will be same from one notification to another notification?
Ans: It will be same but in some cases it may differ.
4. Syllabus for all competitive exams will be same including banks?
Ans: Generally it will be same but for some exams there may be a little change.